Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Remembering Those Who Serve

May we never forget those that serve and put their life on the line so that we may enjoy the freedom that makes America what it is today.






Thanks to all my family members who have served and are currently serving in the military:

My father who served in the Marines during WWII, my father-in-law who was in the 11th Airborne, my brother currently in the Air National Guard who has served two tours of duty in Afghanistan, and my son-in-law a Marine Sergeant, who is currently serving his second tour of duty in Africa. 

A big thank you to the spouses of those deployed.  It takes strength and commitment to stay strong while their loved ones are a world away. I especially want to commend my daughter for supporting her husband during his deployment.  I am proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment