Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Colts and Broncos, my two favorite teams

I am a HUGE football fanatic! My team is the Indianapolis Colts.  Always has been and always will be. It was a very sad day when Peyton Manning left the Colts and joined the Denver Broncos.  But on the upside, instead of having one favorite team, I now have two, with the Broncos being my number two. Once a Peyton fan, always a Peyton fan.




Although the Colts didn't fair well in the play-offs against the Patriots on Saturday, they ended their season better than last year.  Andrew Luck is an outstanding quarterback and with each season only stands to get better and better. He is the next Peyton Manning.




As for the Broncos, they had a great game against the Chargers. I love watching Peyton's magic on the field. Manning verses Brady makes for a riveting football game. With an anticipated win against the Patriots next week, the Broncos will move one step closer to a Super Bowl win!   

No comments:

Post a Comment